Frances Anderson Center
700 Main St | Edmonds WA | 98020
31st Annual Conference
September 30, October 1 & 2, 2016 (sold out)
Information for pre-registered attendees:
- Conference check in for all attendees is at the Frances Anderson Center, 700 Main St., except for those registered for the Friday Full Day Session, who need to check in at the Plaza Room, 650 Main St (above the Edmonds Library).
- Don't worry if you misplaced your session schedule! A copy is provided at check in with your conference packet and name badge.
- Getting Here: Traffic from downtown Seattle and Bellevue is unpredictable, even on the weekends. Allow at least 45 minutes from downtown Seattle and Bellevue. If you are coming in from SeaTac Airport on an airport shuttle service, we strongly suggest you make an advance reservation and tell them when you want/need to arrive in Edmonds.
- The Frances Anderson Center does not have a parking lot. There is a lot of unrestricted parking (except where indicated, closer to downtown) on surrounding neighborhood streets. Because the conference is sold out and the Frances Anderson Center is a busy community center, please allow plenty of time to find a parking spot.
- It could be sunny and warm, or cloudy and cool. Mornings can be cool, but afternoons can warm up, especially if it's sunny. WOTS sessions and activities are held in two separate buildings, so you will be outside from time to time. Check the forecast before heading out to the conference
- Need to contact us? Click on the Contact menu tab above.